Sunday, January 18, 2009

My To-Do List

Before school starts, I have a good amount of things to get done. Today I was able to get the five loads of laundry done: one is still in the dryer. I had a rainbow of laudry...


I got that done today. The list only continues for tomorrow....

--Running
--Read Bible
--Clean out desk
--Clean out folders, organize and label for this semester
--Finish inputting MATH 180 homework into planner
--Go to bank, deposit money
--Pluck eyebrows, wax mustache
--Shave toes, legs
--Face masque
--Clean out drawers
--Make pile of stuff to be moved to be moved to Chelsea's
--Do math homework

Ah, will it ever end. Eventually, it will but for now I can take comfort in Proverbs and in the fact that the Proverbs 31 wife is always working. There is a time for work and a time for rest. Soli deo Gloria!





No comments: