Saturday, April 11, 2009

13 for 18

Yes 13 for 18. That means I ran thirteen laps (1/2 miles) around Johnson Field in 18 songs. I have been running two songs, walking one. Today was a GREAT run! Loved it! I'm getting back in shape. I was able to keep a continous pace, and a good one at that throughout the entire run with my walking breaks after every two songs. It felt so good to go running and it was the perfect temperature. Just cool enough that I wasn't hot when I truly started running but not cold enough that you get that sharp feeling in the back of the throat. Ah, to run is one of the biggest blessings the Lord has given me. My goal is to run five times a week--which if I run tomorrow, I will make my goal for this week. My week is Monday through Sunday so...yeah. Good stuff. I love to work out. Sometimes it's hard to be motivated. Anyway, 13 for 18.

No comments: