Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mulling Over in My Mind

So I shouldn't be writing right now. I should be doing something productive; primarily this productiveness should be portrayed in writing my paper, if not in that what about cleaning the kitchen so that Mom has a clean kitchen to come home to? Or what about the rest of all my homework?

This past weekend I went with the Navigators to Journey '09. Such a renewed sense of purpose! God really impressed upon my heart that I haven't been seeking Him, that I've been seeking other things and people far above Him. I feel like priorities are back in order although it takes so much work. It takes perseverance and I need to go for it. Seeking my Lord is worth it! I'm excited for the adventure! Alright, I'm convicted, I'm gonna get started on my paper.

No comments: