Thursday, January 7, 2010

#32

#32: Find and purchase a pair of flats that have arch support and are comfortable.






I found these babies a few months ago and had initially liked them. I decided against purchasing them because they were a little crazy and they wouldn't go with everything. The pair of shoes I ordered ended up smelling so BAD! They were so bad that if I didn't take a shower at night, I could smell my feet up at my pillow. ICK! So, despite the arch support and cuteness factor, I threw those away and attempted some new ones. I got these beauties from backcountry.com on Tuesday. I like them so far. They have good arch support and are roomy in the length. They are a little tight in the depth specifically with the mary jane strap but I think with some stretching, they'll come around. If they do not work out, there will be a #32 do-over. :)

No comments: