Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sick and Browsing


I am currently sick. While sick, I allow myself to browse the Internet and Facebook without guilt as most of my day is spent watching movies (insert, "have watched Fireproof three times in 24 hours) because I can't focus on getting schoolwork done. Everything hurts, is spinning, or is draining or any combination of the above.

I have been making-over my dining room recently. It previously was a hodge-podge room and already I am much happier with it. The "designer" in me though is working on wall art ideas. I found this today and I want it. I'm thinking about purchasing it but haven't decided if the twenty two dollar price tag is worth it (why yes, I am a very cheap college student). I'm not sure yet but I do know that it provided fantastic inspiration for that room!

If you want one too, you can find it here.

No comments: