Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My One and Only

Oh, my, long day! First I got teased because I apparently don't "know" how to "cuddle" properly. First of all, I don't cuddle with those whom I am not seriously dating, I don't cuddle like that with a girl and I don't cuddle at the lunch table. Weird! I further am annoyed because I seem to get teased because of my purity. I've never kissed anyone and am not planning on it until I find my one and only husband. I also haven't properly cuddled with anyone - whatever one might say no one can come out of that unattached or without emotions or hormones flying. I don't want to be able to compare how my husband holds me to the way anyone else holds me. My husband is the only man that I want to actually know. I want to know only the way he holds me and only the way he kisses me and only the way he has sex with me (sorry for the crude material if you feel that way but it is a real part of life). I don't want to sit on the couch after he kisses me having all these thoughts rush to my head about how boyfriend #1 kissed compared to boyfriend #2 compared to boyfriend #3 and so on and so forth and then compare them all to my husband. Not comparing would take a ridiculous amount of self control that I'm not sure I possess but why worry about it because I won't have to worry about comparing him to anyone because he'll be my one and only.

No comments: