Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Spring Wind

The spring wind is blowing outside as to be expected. It reminds me though that daily my life could be tossed this way or that - that where I'm planning on going now could be completely diminished in an instant by one little twist in the path that God had orchestrated from before the beginning of time. The reality 0f this leaves me far from being in control of my own life and only clinging to God in trust that everything will work out for His most deserved glory in the situation at hand and in my life in general. And on a second note, it reminds me that the measly little plans I have for my life compare nothing to His greatness and His plans for this world. He is indeed the Creator of all things - of all intellect, of all IQ numbers, of all brilliance. Have you read any bit of the Bible? It is so indelibly perfect. It fits perfectly together - every prophesy fulfilled. Every promise kept. Every word spoken is truth. Of course it is, it's the Word of our precious Lord and anything coming from His mouth could not be anything but perfect, loving and true. For God is love.

No comments: