Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Heart Prayer

Jesus...You are amazing, awesome, all-powerful, omnipotent. Thank you for being there always even when I can be so so so stupid. Thank you for just allowing me to live before You, bringing You glory even though I mess up so much. You died for me. How? And Why? I don't understand at all. You died for me. Thank you for Your undying love for me. You amaze me. Thank you for humbling my teeny stupid heart. Thank you for bringing me before Your throne of grace truly broken, truly ready to be healed, truly ready for You. Jesus, You are my all in all and pray that that would continue to grow and that I would be able to say that statement in complete truth someday. Jesus, thank you for Your miraculous works always. Always, forming my heart for Your work. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments: