Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sleep

Thanksgiving time....ahhhh....rest....food.....fun....family.....except everyone's gone right now. We celebrated Thanksgiving on Sunday so I just get to hang out at home now. But I can still dream and think about mine and Anie's Bible study, and what to cook at Ronald McDonald and be in the Word which hasn't happened for awhile. It'll be good and I can SLEEP. Oh my, I haven't had sleep like last night for like two weeks. I've been going going and more going. It finally all caught up with me. Thankfully I'm just really tired and I'm not sick or anything. And tomorrow legally starts the Christmas season. YAAAA! I'm so excited. I've gotta start prayin' for a white Christmas and that Chinababy comes soon. Ahhhh, Chinababy....I want her now....I want to be able to take pictures of her....and hold her...and watch Grace play with her. I can't wait. All in God's timing.

No comments: