Wednesday, November 22, 2006

First Post


Yaaaaa! It worked. I know my username this time and have already been able to log back in. It only took three times to figure it out. Anyway.... Bob's gone til Saturday and my mom, Emily, Grace, and I are having a girl's weekend, actually we're more remembering my dad's death. We're gonna pull out his old clothes, cut squares from them, pick out pictures and put them all into a quilt. I'm pretty excited but it'll be busy and will take quite a bit of remembering and crying and opening old wounds. It'll be so good, though.

Oh yeah, I watched the Lake House tonight. Its good overall but it goes really slow, but I love it that he waited. He waited to be with her even though he wanted it then. Ahhhh, so cute. Well I better go but I'm going to close with this. Its a letter to my husband.

Have you ever loved me?
Tell me it is so.
Will you ever love me?
Tell me that's not a no.

Have you dreamed about me?
Perfect dreams like mine.
Will you dream about me?
Our future to bind.

Have you ever hoped for me?
Our life together.
Will you ever hope for me?
Our hope to weather.

Have you thought of holding me?
In my covers at night.
Will you ever hold me?
Those arms so tight.

Have you imagined our day?
When I come in pure white.
Will you imagine our day?
Waiting for it all night.

No comments: