Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dating

What is it with all the dating lately? Goodness me! Everyone seems to be finding a guy/gal. I try very hard not to push my dating beliefs on anyone who announces to me their latest plan of action in their romantic life but if you know me, you probably know how I feel about dating. Maybe I'll post something about that later. We'll see. Golly gee whiz, it seems like everyone is dating someone, there must be something about springtime!

Can I ask someone to make it stop? Please stop dating. Please.

For some weird reason, I don't feel like that plea will be answered in the way I want it to be answered.

I'll still express my beliefs on dating and exhort my brothers and sisters to search Scripture on the topic but when it comes down to it....I can not make it stop. That is in the Lord's hands.

On the other hand, all the dating is nice for one reason. It is a selfish reason at that but when no one was dating or moving toward dating, we [the entirety of everybody] was hanging out all the time. Now that people are moving in the dating direction, they tend to spend Friday nights out together which gives me more time to do homework. This is the only reason this is a good thing.

No comments: