Thursday, February 25, 2010

Heading Out

Tomorrow, I am headed to Colorado with nineteen other students for the Laborers' Conference. I am excited to see my team from this past summer and catch up with them. I also am excited for the road trip. Woot-woot! I love road trips. They are so fun because it allows for you to see so many different aspects of a person. Who sleeps? Who talks and likes getting into deep, involved conversation? Who is a reader? Who is a homework-doer? What do people eat? Who watches movies? So fun. Its a great way to get to know another person. I tend to sleep, read, and talk on road trips. Sleep mostly. I prefer fruit on road trips. Peanut M&M's if I am falling asleep and need some sugar in my system. I'll probably get a chai tomorrow.

Some things I need to do before tomorrow morning:

  • Go to Wal-Mart [Need fruit, gum, and a toiletry bag (My last one had shampoo all over it and it was more beneficial to throw it away versus cleaning it for hours)]
  • Fill out applications for the summer
  • PACK
  • SLEEP
  • Run tomorrow morning
At that, I'm gonna get to going because I've got to get on this. Love road trips, looking forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Thanks for the link to our blog! :) Best wishes!

Candice {The Beautiful Mess}
www.thebeautifulmess.com/blog