Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just Another Day

I have been rather contemplative lately. I wonder why. Maybe its because everything has settled down just a little bit so I have more time to devote to thinking on different things.

Just another day....THAT THE LORD HAS MADE! I walk around a lot thinking, "Here we go again, another day of business, sinning, work, homework, stress, etc." Why would I do that? My God sent His Son to this earth to die for my sins. I am His daughter. He is my King. He is my Lord. He is my Redeemer. I have been set free from sin and death and am now graciously bound to the One who seeks me above all others and yet I can still walk around most days mopey about life because its just too busy. Oh boo hoo! My God is bigger than today; He's bigger than my life. He's bigger than UNM who tries to shove evolutionary doctrine down our throats. He is bigger than the QSA people who meet across the hall from the Navigators.

My God is big and He is rightly to be praised. My my heart, mind and soul remember this today. For it is not just another day....it is one that my God has made for me to live for Him. How blessed I am to be allowed to see these things. Oh my God is good to me.

No comments: