Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Great Day

Today was a great day. I had a really rough day yesterday and honestly to just keep going, I needed a great day. Side note: We should always see our days as great because of the gospel. I pray that the Lord grows me in this because oftentimes the status of my day is based on the productivity, emotions and encouragement involved in it.

I had an amazing quiet time this morning. The Lord is so good to give me a fervor for His Word again. Oh what a blessing to not have to fight as hard to get myself out of bed in the morning.

I then got help with all my calculus that I have a test over on Thursday. I understand more now. I still need to study but what a relief to understand more.

Then I had the opportunity to meet with my sign language buddy face to face. This was so helpful. Its sometimes hard to read her signs on skype because they aren't super clear so this was fun. Lord-willing, my life lived before her is shining His light and I pray for an opportunity to share the Gospel with her. Maybe in sign.

I then had class. I didn't fall asleep in Psychology. YAY. That means I got a decent amount of sleep last night. What a blessing. Sign language was good too. I enjoy that class as challenging as it may be.

Then I went running. Oh my! Oh how it felt good. I don't think I realized how out of shape I was but I ran the whole time. So fun. My knees are bothering me now. I need to icy hot and wrap them. Blisters on my feet too, one on each arch, each an inch long. All worth it.

Then I went to Wal-greens for some deodorant because I didn't put any in my sports bag. Problem solved now. I have one for inside and one for outside.

Then on my way to trig, I found Ben from church. We exchanged which class we were going to/coming from and he said "oh well than you could probably help me." For sure. I LOVE MATH! I love helping people with it too. What a blessing to be able to help a brother in Christ. I'll go over to their house on Sunday afternoon.

Trig was good. My teacher is crazy. Sometimes I think he might be on drugs because of the way he acts and then I realize he's just that enthusiastic! He definitely keeps everyone awake.

Now I'm here. Blogging. Blessings, blessings, blessings.

My God is good to me on these days. My God is good to me on the bad days. I find myself in mud and slowly but surely He pulls me out only giving me that which I can handle at the time. He grows me in the tough days and I pray that my heart realizes this and is thankful for it on the easy days. My God is good. He is the great I Am. He has saved me, chosen me, separated me for the gospel. Oh how good is my God!

No comments: